I didn't realise when I had moved into my house that this beautiful fast growing plant was poisonous. I found this out after pruning it heavily many times. Fortunately it's only dangerous when ingested in large quantities. This was one of the first ever shots I took with my canon 6d nearly a year ago. What do you do when you get a new camera but walk around your house taking photos of just about anything! Anyhoo, I don’t do much flower photography, so not even sure if this is good, love to know what you think.